CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Owen Wilson!


Today I was at Whole Foods doing a Juice Beauty demo. I had a very successful demo, lots of interest and sales and when I was through I left a few samples in the drawer for the staff to hand out in my absence.
I had no idea they would be put to such good use!
My friend and former co-worker, fellow holistic esthetician, T called tonight to tell me that Owen Wilson came in looking for hair gel and a new moisturizer. He said he didn't like Dr. Hauschka...bummer but he was interested in Juice Beauty. He tried the testers (luckily I cleaned them today!) and loved it. He took samples of the oil-free moisturizer and the nutrient moisturizer, promising to return.
Yay!!!

Update: Owen did return and bought the nutrient moisturizer!

0 comments: