CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Still Miss the Glass Ampules




What type of plastic is used for the Eye Solace and Rhythmic Conditioners? Does the plastic leach into the product?

A medical-grade high density polyurethane is used for Eye Solace and Rhythmic Conditioner ampules. Our tests show it does not deteriorate or leach any undesirable compounds into the product under conditions of normal usage.


I am a huge fan of the Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampules.

I just finished up a 30 day round of the sensitive ampules recently, as a matter of fact. (I usually do them at seasonally.)

They really help when my skin starts to look sluggish and lifeless and really help soothe redness and inflammation.
The ampules are now packaged in a medical grade plastic, but not too long ago were packaged in glass.

You simply tapped the bottom of the ampule until all the liquid was settled, then snapped off the top and used like usual.

Apparently enough dummies people cut themselves on the glass (myself included, but only once or twice!) for them to decide to repackage the ampules, but only in the U.S. Last I heard, the ampules still come in glass in Europe and other parts of the world.

This doesn't surprise me, I have had more than one person during my retail days tell me that they applied the product by tapping the broken glass edge directly onto their skin.

I still have a mini-stockpile of the glass ampules but I will be very sad indeed when they are all gone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know you're loving Dr. Hauschka...I was trying to justify a reason to spend the $$$ on it.

Thanks for stopping in to MOMformation today...even if you don't want a tan :-)