CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

DIY Deodorant!















Photo from http://angrychicken.typepad.com/

My friend B directed me to this blog post about DIY deodorant. I already posted about my favorite store-bought natural deodorants and although I'm always looking for the homemade alternative, I've never seriously thought about making my own deodorant.

I've used cornstarch and powder sprinkled with essential oils in a pinch but I have never replaced my store-bought deodorants altogether.

This recipe is for a creamy deodorant that is stored in a jar. I have seen cream deodorant in health food stores before but never tried it. I was surprised at the price. (I know I use Dr. Hauschka which is close to $20 but I know and trust them and it comes in my favorite applicator--the roll-on bottle)

I have an empty roll-on deodorant bottle. I may research roll-on style recipes. If I find a good one I'll post it and I'll report back once I've tried this recipe.

Thanks, B!

2 comments:

skin care products philippines said...

Well, this creamy home made deodorant seems so good. Can you teach me how to make it? I wanna try it also. Thanks for sharing.


-krisha-

skin care products philippines said...

I just want to say thank you for this i tried and so effective. :)

vee