CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Summer Fragrance Pick





















I had a gift certificate to Whole Foods and so the other day while I was there having lunch with a friend I scoured the Whole Body area in search of the perfect treat for myself.

I have been a big fan of the Pacifica brand for years, mostly using their candles but recently I have begun to use the perfumes as well.

I first tried the Vanilla Vera Cruz spray after receiving it in a Makeup Alley swap.

I love it, and have found myself reaching for it almost every day. It's a very soft almost powdery vanilla and is a great everyday perfume .

I was in the mood for something different than my standard vanilla, though, something fresh and juicy and summery. The Malibu Lemon Blossom fit the bill perfectly. I love the adorable tin and cardboard matchbox packaging and really enjoy gently dabbing it on in the morning.

What is YOUR summer fragrance?

0 comments: