CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How the Recession Affects Beauty Rituals


With most people tightening their belts, I'm wondering how that has affected the beauty industry as a whole. Does the stress causes folks to rush to their closest massage therapist/esthetician/hair stylist and request the deluxe treatment or do are you like me and just hole up in the bathroom for a bit until things are smoother, shinier and happier?

With my busy schedule and rampant brow growth I pretty much HAVE to wax my own brows, but there are many services I would love to have done regularly if I had the disposable income.

Are there any beauty rituals that you used to outsource that now you attempt at home? Any tips you want to share?

*Above: My favorite brow-wax trick--draw over the parts you want removed with a nude pencil. This will allow you to see your new shape before you commit to it and you can wax right over it!

0 comments: