CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Demolicious

Mychelle demo at Whole Foods Market Lamar

Right now my job consists of doing demos and events for the reps of Mychelle Dermaceuticals and Dr. Hauschka skincare. It's fun and flexible and has been a good way for me to get my feet wet and make contacts at the local natural foods stores.
Demos are great for me because I love merchandising. A big part of the fun for me is setting up and creating a display to work from. The challenge is getting people interested in what I am doing there.
I did one demo and one event for Dr. Hauschka this month. Once people hear that I am a DH certified esthetician they are excited to talk to me, which is great. At the event I just did, a Day of Beauty at the Whole Foods flagship store I was fully booked and did two Decoratives makeovers and ten skincare consultations. What shocks me is that even longtime users of the line are usually using it slightly incorrectly. Maybe using the wrong moisturizer or not knowing about compressing. I love being able to educate them about the nuances of the line so they can get even better results.


Dr. Hauschka Day of Beauty, Whole Foods
Market Lamar



















0 comments: