CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Grateful Body


One of my absolute favorite small skincare companies is Grateful Body.
This is a line from Berkeley, California that I first encountered about five years ago, around the same time I discovered Hauschka. The founder, Shannon is brilliant and his philosophies on skincare really blew my mind. I have been to their headquarters and have personally watched them prepare the products by hand. They have such integrity and passion for great skincare and it really shows.
When you use a Grateful Body product you can literally feel your skin drinking it up. It feels amazingly vital and alive.
I sometimes get my head turned by the newest trendy natural product but GB is a line I always come back to.

0 comments: