CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Week One--The Skincare Challenge

Day one: I started right away, in my room at the Lord Jeffery. ( I had a fabulous room, I didn't realize til the last day that not everyone had such posh accommodations.) My skin was a wreck. I was stressed out because I was sad to leave the boys for the first time and sad because my sweet cousin Hollie had just passed away. I had a rash from the aspirin mask I was dumb enough to use also.
Day two: Wow, look what a good night's sleep and some lavender compresses can do for the skin! I also realize now that contrary to what I've always thought, my skin looks best in natural light. Who knew?
Day three: Pillow creases on my face. How attractive...
Day four: Are those MORE pillow creases? Did I mention that I slept like a rock at the Lord Jeffery?
Day five: Is it apparent yet that I'm not a morning person? This is my first day back in Austin after a great trip to Amherst, Mass.
Day six: Natural lighting again...my skin has never looked this good without makeup before. Also, I just realized that I look much better in colors other than black...

Day seven:
My skin looks great!

0 comments: