CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Update: Pai Skincare Geranium and Thistle Moisturizer One Week Later


Last week I reviewed the Pai Skincare Geranium and Thistle Moisturizer. Everyone should be aware that aside from a negative reaction, either an aversion to the smell or texture or something like contact dermatititis it is very hard to form an opinion about a product until you have used it for a length of time. (months)


I know a lot of consumers buy a product and expect nothing short of a miracle the very first time they use it--which just isn't realistic. 

I thought at first that the Geranium and Thistle Moisturizer was too light for this time of year but after using it daily all week I realize that it is very mattifying (thanks to the thistle)  and for my skin, that's a good thing. If the moisturizer can help  balance my oil production than I will experience less congestion and with the bacteria-fighting manuka oil, it attacks existing breakouts and clogged pores. 

I have noticed that a lot of the congestion on my cheeks is smoothing out but my skin does not feel dry or stripped. 

I think this one is a keeper! (now if they would just carry it at my local Whole Foods!)

1 comments:

Alex said...

Great review, have been thinking about getting this for a while but the price slightly put me off, think I'll go for it though. The update is really helpful as it annoys me when reviewers just use the product once, you can't get a full idea of what the product is like! Thanks :)