CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Be on the lookout!

Mychelle is well-known for their cutting edge dermaceutical line of skincare but now they are branching out with a line of cream-based mineral makeup. They will have a cream foundation, concealer, blush, eyeshadow and peptide-based lip colors and will be out in stores sometime next month.
They were debuted at a recent trade show in Anaheim, to enthusiastic response.
"This will revolutionize mineral makeup" said one show attendee.
I can't wait to try them, as a mineral makeup junkie I have tried every product I could get my hands on. I especially love cream products for cheeks and the careful formulations are safe even for oilier skin conditions.
The Mychelle website store is temporarily closed while they launch new packaging and updated formulations which include more organic ingredients.
I can't wait to see the new and improved Mychelle, complete with cosmetics!

0 comments: