CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Am a Peacekeeper!


I first encountered Peacekeeper Cause-metics at Whole Foods Market here in Austin, Texas.
I purchased a lipstick for my mother-in-law and instantly regretted not keeping it for myself!

I was aware of all the great causes Peacekeeper supported but was not prepared for how incredible the products are.
They are as good if not better than the most professional and luxurious cosmetics I have worked with the past ten years.
There is literally a color for everyone in their line and the lipsticks are creamy and long-lasting. They don't always look the same on the lips as they do in the tube, though so they definitely need to be tried on to find the best match.
They also have glosses, nail polish and cuticle oil and they are all wonderful.

My favorites:

Paint me Wise lip paint: This is a beautiful creamy berry that has become my daily staple.

Paint me Empowered lip paint: Empowered looks scary and dark in the tube but it is not much darker than Wise and stays on forever. It creates a great blackberry stain when applied with the fingers and gently blotted.

Unifem gloss: Again, this color looks way different on than in the tube. It is a sheer burgundy and looks great on everyone. I love to put on either Wise or Empowered in the morning then touch up during the day with Unifem. It refreshes the color and adds a soft, not sticky shine.

Luminous nail polish: I can't for the life of me paint my own fingernails without it looking like a toddler applied the color so this is a lifesaver. It's a dewey silvery-white that is subtle enough for daily wear without being boring. It also dries really quickly.

*I love this line so much that I jumped at the chance to work for them. I love being able to talk to women about the products and have them get excited to help support such worthwhile causes. When do you ever basically get a free product for donating to a cause that you believe in?









0 comments: