CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's Back!!!


The Dr. Hauschka SPF 15 spray is back just in time for Spring!
This is the one and only product ever recalled by WALA and I was really sad to see it go. Now it's back, with a new formulation and better spray-a-bility (the clumping that some people experienced before was the reason it was recalled, although my bottle pumped just fine)
This product is perfect for short days in the sun (for me it would be about 2 1/2 hours before I would have to cover up or find shade) and it's great for getting sunscreen on wiggly kids.
I have pale skin and tattoos to protect so I also rely on a linen button down and straw hat to help keep me fully protected but for days when I want to bare my shoulders this is what I will reach for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I'll definitely keep this in mind for summer! I've already started looking for a super-pure moisturizer with sunscreen. Have my eye on this one:
http://100percentpure.com/facialtreatment_14.html

Blue Mama said...

This one has always been one of my favorites, it is very lightweight and doesn't smell funny, but now that I'm double-checking the ingredients there looks to be a few suspicious ones in there...

http://www.collectivewellbeing.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage1&product_id=19&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26#

I also really like the Juice Beauty tinted moisturizer with SPF 30

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=151190&catid=110249&cmbProdBrandFilter=46256&mp=true&aid=337568&aparam=juice_beauty_spf_30_mine&CAWELAID=60267254

But when it reacts with the sun it smells a bit funny.
I also love the DH sunscreen for children and sensitive skin SPF 30

http://www.drhauschka.com/holistic-products/sun-care/details.aspx?id=160&product=Sunscreen+Cream+for+Children+and+Sensitive+Skin+SPF+30+-+

for days when I'll be out in the sun a lot and for the face. It is quite rich, though and may not feel right on everyone's skin. I've never had any breakout issues from it although it is a pretty shiny finish, you definitely have to follow with some sort of absorbing powder.