CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rich Hippie


















I've preached for years to anyone who would listen that natural doesn't mean having to give up beauty, glamour or esthetics.
This line, by Organic Pharmacy proves my point. It is gorgeous. Very, very sleek packaging, beautiful colors, and...a very high price point.
So if you're feeling flush after tax time, wander over and pick up a few new colors or try their Spring look kit which includes a Loose Powder, Nude Eyeshadow Palette, Liquid Shimmer Highlighter Silver Ice, Peach Blusher, Nude Lipstick and High Shine Lip Plump in Crystal.
As for me, the product that tempts me the most is the liquid shimmer highlighter
in Pink Ice.

*I could not find an ingredient list on their website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a professional, why is this stuff soooo expensive?

Jen said...

I'm tempted to say packaging, since I couldn't find the ingredient list on their website. They may have a few ultra-expensive ingredients, but usually when packaging is that slick it will drive up the cost exponentially.