CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

MyChelle 20% Off Sale!



MyChelle Dermaceuticals is having an "Old Packaging Blowout" sale: 20% off while supplies last.
I have always loved MyChelle products, but let's be honest-- the packaging isn't the most exciting.
I do like that they spend their money on amazing ingredients instead of slick advertising and luxe packaging, but I have always felt that the packaging should stand out more on the shelves to attract more interest.
I am excited to see what Myra has come up with!

1 comments:

Nancy Barra said...

I agree. There are very good products that would deserve a better packaging, for instance, glass containers to begin with. I do not trust plastic containers because I heard that they leak toxic chemicals over time.